Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone :wavey:

Well so My name is Cesar and I want to introduce my new buddy
Name's Poncho and he came home three days ago. He is 7 weeks old (birthday on may 14th). :)

I have to confess than I'm very anxious because even I've had puppies before, this is my first large dog and I'm far away from home. He has been a good boy til now. Likes to nap almost entire day, play with his ball and with his Kong and still to bite hands (but we're working on it):(. Talking 'bout potty I have became amazed than he actually does his stuff over his newpapers without many trouble :). Just three pee accidents to date :doh:. More to come I suppose.

I still have many doubts and many fears and I'd like to find other owners opinions here to survive the puppy-hood of Poncho in order to get a well trained buddy for his (or my) entire life :crossfing.

Thank you and sorry about my english

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,076 Posts
Welcome to you and Poncho.........he's adorable. Would love to see more pics of him.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Welcome to the board Cesar and Poncho!
You will definitely get lots of good advice to help make Poncho your co-pilot in life!
He is so adorable and I look forward to hearing stories about what he gets up to in the future.
---
Kim from Canada

1 - 7 of 7 Posts