Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Awww,
Ace is adorable. Steve's right take tons of pictures or you'll be looking back saying where did my puppy go??

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
awwww look at his wavey ears....how very sweet!

·
3 goldens
11,711 Posts
HELLO AND WELCOME FROM THE COAST OF TEXAS. MY HUBBY IS A CROSSCOUNTRY TRUCK DRIVER AND HE LOVES IDAHO AND TALKS ABOUT A PLACE CALLED STANLEY. BUT FROM WHAT HE SAY IT WOULD BE WAY, WAY TO COLD FOR THIS OLD TEXAN.

ALSO, 20 YEARS AGO OUR YOUNGEST SON TOOK A FOOTBALL SCHOLARSHIP AY BYU DOWN IN UTAH (HE PLAYED WITH TY DETMER) AND HE SPENT THANKSGIVINGS WITH A FRIEND;S FAMILY IN IDAHO AND HE LOVED IT.

TOYR ACE IS A BEAYTIFUL PUP, ENJOY THESE "PUPPY DAYS" BECAuse they end all to soon.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome to the forum,
Ace is a real cutie and will grow up way to fast. There is alot of great information in the puppy section that will help you if you have any questions and make things alittle easier.

·
Registered
8,988 Posts
Ace is a real cutie!!

I have learned allot since I joined this forum... there are lots of good folks hear with much knowledge about our best friends!!

Oh and welcome from Georgia:wavey:

Al & Tuff Dog

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! My son and I spent some time going through the photos and videos this afternoon. Sure are a lot of good looking dogs and many once in a lifetime photos.

Ace has really turned the corner with his crate training! Saturday marks one week in our home and he now has no problem going into his crate and except for a little whining when I first come back in the room from being out or in the morning he seems content in the crate.

Thanks again for the warm welcome, comments and suggestions.

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
Ace is sooo cute!! Enjoy him...they grow up too fast, just like kids......

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Hi welcome to the board you will find alot of helpfull people here and alot of information. Ace sure is a cutie they grow fast . I own 1 10 year old male golden named Einstein, 1 6 month old female golden named Shelley and 1 2 year old male chihuahua named Rascal.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts