Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:curtain:Hi, my name is Cham, and my Golden's name is Hailey. We live in Braintree, MA, and Zoe of FriendsofZoe is my Hailey's sister - non litter mates - just sisters. Liz sent me as you can imagine, and we both frequent the same forums. Hailey is 19 months old, and just recovered from major surgery last month. She hoovered the top off an Christmas ornament unbeknownst to sometime between the beginning of December and the tree coming down the first week in Jan. We were fortunate that the Vet operated when he did, because it was working its way into either the small intestine or the walls of the stomach, it was a bit hard to tell it's ultimate destination. But I do have a really cool souvenir.
I am currently unemployed Certified Medical Asst, thinking of going into a field that I can sit a bit more due to Arthritits in my knees and shoulder. My husband is a property accountant, and my still at home son is an electrical union 1st year soon to be 2d year apprentice.

My Hailey is a 19 month old furball, who likes nothing more than to go to her daycare, bark at anyone that dares walk on her street:wave:, and just be a lovebug in general.

Cham and Hailey (working on siggie)

·
Daisy - my heart
12,575 Posts
CHAM !!!!!!!

It is so wonderful to see you here !!! Wow, I'm just tickled PINK :wave:

Welcome !! I hope you like it here. Some evening if you have some spare time, come into chat (Live Chat) ... the link is at the top of the page. We're a lively group in there, we'd love to see you !!

Welcome, I'm so happy to see you here. Now I can get all the latest on Hailey and keep up to date ... I feel like I've found my old friend !! :heartbeat

·
<---Bring on the grub!!!!
3,737 Posts
Hi and welcome. I'm in MA too. This is a great place to chat with other golden owners. Boy, I'm glad that Hailey is alright. My boy, Biscuit, eats socks, dishcloths, kids underwear, etc. So far he has been able to throw them up or poop them out. I am aware that his terrible habit will probably get him into major trouble someday. Anyway, it's nice to meet you. I'm in Grafton, BTW.

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Glad the surgery was successful .... how frightening !!! Jump in and join the discussions and fun.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh yea I forgot to mention, I am working on adopting another Golden, hopefully a senior or special needs dog this time.

·
Bailey and Riley
1,454 Posts
Hello, a big welcome to you and Haley.

Happy to hear that there was a good outcome after Haley snatched the X-mas tree deco. Our Bailey likes to snag 'em as well (fortunately he never actually ate one...lol) so this year we just went with lights and a tree topper, Ugh. LOL!

Look forward to seeing pictures of Haley. :)

~Jackie

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Hello and welcome,
Sounds like you were really lucky with catching the ornament when you did. Hailey sounds like a real fun girl and cant wait to see pictures of her. We have good visits in the chat room. You will find lots of great people here. Good luck in finding another golden.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi - Welcome to the forum. I drive through Braintree everyday!
hey there, Yikes that is quite a haul. Franklin thru Braintree, heading where? My husband has family in Franklin, but we don't get out that way very often. In-law stuff;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts