Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, just found this forum while doing a search for UTI's in Goldens.

I'm in Boston, my husband and I had Brady, our first Golden, for 8 1/2 years before losing him to cancer of the spleen in 2002. In 2003, once we felt we were ready, we adopted a 10 month old Golden named Suzie, who was recuperating from surgery to correct luxated patella in both back legs. She's been our baby girl ever since! She is a sweetheart, though very pushy about being shown all the attention (our cat doesn't like that!)!

Looking forward to "meeting" all of you and your babies! :)

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Hi and welcome! Looking forward to "meeting" your girl and hearing stories about her!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcomes! I live in Winthrop, how about you?

Thought I had uploaded Suzie's photo to my profile, but I don't see it here, I'll try it again!

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Welcome Cathy and Suzie!

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Welcome to the board Cathy. Is that Suzie in your avatar?

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
Hi Cathy,

Welcome to the board. I lived in Mass until about 6 months ago. My dog's name is Brady (common name in Mass these days), too, and I also have a 10 month old named MacKenzie.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes that is Suzie in my avatar, I finally figured out how to add her!

We had our Brady way before Tom came along...his name was one we threw out there and neither of us objected to it, lol. He was from a breeder, and his full name was Nautilus Diamond Jim Brady. Back then I thought I was being very clever (his mom's name was Nautilus Diamonds'n'Rust, or Diamond for short), lol.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Hi Cathy & welcome! I am just south of you...2 towns before the Bourne Bridge...and yes, it is addicting but you will learn a whole lot of good info too!!!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome to the forum,
Suzie is a pretty girl. Glad that she is doing so well after her surgery.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Hi, I'm from Braintree, and I have 3 dogs, 2 of which are rescue. I work with a rescue group so how can I help it???? ;)

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Yes that is Suzie in my avatar, I finally figured out how to add her!

We had our Brady way before Tom came along...his name was one we threw out there and neither of us objected to it, lol. He was from a breeder, and his full name was Nautilus Diamond Jim Brady. Back then I thought I was being very clever (his mom's name was Nautilus Diamonds'n'Rust, or Diamond for short), lol.

I love Nautilus dogs... Julie really knows her stuff. My Hailey is from a Nautilus line.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I have never met Julie but my Miley's dad (if you will) is Nautilus Diamond As Big As The Ritz..

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
:wavey: Hi and welcome. Suzie is so pretty!!

·
Mac's Dad
848 Posts
Mac's Dad

Hi Cathy,
Mac and I are from Lynn...welcome !!!!!!!!!! I just picked up my 3rd guy "Mac" last Saturday !

1 - 20 of 21 Posts