Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

My name is Becky and I'm 17yrs old.. and Aussie! =D I found this forum on google, and it seems really cool! About 3 weeks ago i got my pedigree golden retriever pup whome i named Roxy, she is absolutely adorable.. just as goldies always are!
I grew up with 2 golden retrievers as a child. My parents bought Komet just before i was born, and BJ (Komet's son) when i was 3. Unfortunately they both passed away some years ago now, but Roxy is definintly keeping me busy! I've never showed any of my retrievers, as we have only had them as family pets, but i would love to become involved when im older.. i have a particular interest in agility too.
Thats pretty much it for me, Roxy starts puppy preschool this week, so that should be interesting.. haha.

Becky & Roxy

~ This is my baby Roxy.. she has grown a little bit since the photo. She is now 11 weeks old and as gorgeous as ever! ;)

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. There are a couple of other Aussie's that post on here regularly. That is a beautiful puppy profile of Roxy, what a sweet puppy. Look forward to watching her grow,as you post her pictures on the forum.

·
Sam and Jack's Mum!!!!!
1,521 Posts
Hi and welcome from another Aussie! It's always good to see some more on here! I have a 3 year old girl called Samantha ( Sam). By the way, Roxy is beautiful! What state do you live in?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hello fellow Aussies:wavey:

Your ROXY is so so adorable and beautiful. And she has a great name too;).

You'll love this forum, its so helpful and fun:p:.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Hello and welcome to you and Roxy,
She is an adorable little girl. We have alot of people here from Australia. And several people that do agility and showing their dogs. Cant wait to see more pictures of her.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Welcome to you and your cutie pie. Roxy sure is a beautiful baby girl.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts