Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my first Golden just under a year ago, he will be one on Feb.2, I have been looking at this forum since before I got him and finally decided I would join the forum as it is so helpful and interesting, full of information (and adorable pictures!) Here are a couple of pictures of Aspen when he was a puppy.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Aspen is adorable!! Our 4 month old pup is named Aspen as well and seems to look really similar to your Aspens puppy pics. Welcome!!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Well speaking of adorable pictures, Aspen is so cute.I love the pic of him trying to get under the gate. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone! He sure is such a great dog I absolutely love him, am actually already looking into getting my second one! (which is what I wanted when I first decided to get him, I just want them to be a couple years apart) hopefully be next spring when Aspen will be over 2. If anyone knows of any breeders in the Maine area please do share. I live in northern Maine and am willing to travel to southern Maine which is about 8 hrs away. I know it's early to start looking but I want to know my options before choosing a breeder. Aspen didn't come from a reputable breeder, although I love him just the same, however after looking through this forum I now know what to look for. Did I mention I love this forum, you guys are great!:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts