Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been lurking for a little while and figured I would say HI! :wavey:
I have three goldens currently and three seems to be the right mix as this is my second set of three. My previous trio of goldens all went to the bridge in 2008.
I currently have three rescues. Lexie 9 yrs, Barkley 8yrs and the new addition Jersey who is 7 months of pure joy and energy.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Welcome to GRF. Please make yourself at home here and be sure to post up some pictures of your threesome. I hope you become as addicted to this site as you are to goldens.

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
Welcome! I have three goldens also, and one of them is also 7 months. Is yours as much of a handful as mine?

Let's see some pics!

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,076 Posts
Welcome from Canada........I also have 3 goldens...9 years, 1 year and 10 months!!! Isn't having 3 wonderful (most days)!!!!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome to the forum,
I have three goldens also and foster one more. Glad you have joined us and hope you will share pictures of your trio. And also your previous trio. Goldens are like potato chips, you cant just have one.

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Welcome to the board. Looking forward to pics of your Goldens.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I know I am going to love talking all about my golden furkids.
I added a picture as my avatar and this was the day we got the puppy and he is seeing the "big kids" who are on the other side of the sliding glass door for the first time. I will get some pics of them up soon!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts