Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my sweet Abby for about 6 weeks now. I think she is about a year old from what the vet tells me (I rescued her from an abusive home). She is very sweet but skittish yet, but we are getting better! Just thought I would introduce myself, Jordan, and by little girl. A couple of pictures to show as well :) Look forward to seeing you all around!

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...48939298424_574563423_8869230_914214397_n.jpg

·
Beware of Nestle Purina
5,722 Posts
How could someone abuse such a pretty girl?

Thank you for her.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wonder that myself every morning when she wakes me up. I dont know what's wrong with some people. But its ok, im giving her plenty of love and attention for both of us!

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
Welcome to the forum Abby and Jordan. To quote Mark Twain, "The more I know people, the more I love my dog." Abby is beautiful. Their loss is your gain.

·
Mardovar Goldens
113 Posts
What a sweetie pie face! She is one lucky girl to have landed in your family! Hug her for me.

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Welcome!! Thank you for rescuing Abby!! She is beautiful and will love you forever for giving her a good home.:)

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
She is beautiful. Thank you for giving her a loving home.

·
Dakota Katie River's Mom
1,684 Posts
Thank you for rescuing Abby! What a beautiful girl, how can people be so cruel? I just rescued a seven year old. They sooo appreciate even the little things and return the love tenfold.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Congratulations on bringing Abby into your world. A sticker I saw on a rear window of a car stated, "who rescued who?" Down the road, you may be asking yourself this very question, as I can bet the love you give Abby will be returned a thousand-fold. Enjoy getting acquainted. Enjoy the love of having a golden all that you can.

·
Tucker's Human ~ Melissa
817 Posts
Welcome to you and Abby! She's a sweetheart!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts