Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone - :wave:
I haven't been able to be on lately at all, I'm not sure if you remember but My computer had a virus...this virus got so bad my computer pretty much crashed. We finally got a new one "a dell" & now things are going great, besides the fact I cant get my pics/vids to upload. But HOPE to have that fixed this weekend as someone is supposed to be coming to our home to fix that! I was able to manage getting my pictures off my other computer with a jump-drive.
Jake is doing GREAT! He is now 22weeks right at 50lbs & taller lol I dont have those measurements right now. I also have to update my week by week thread of jake, i dont have all the weeks but a few others i believe. :)

Here is some pics of him I've taken the last few weeks.
First two are when he was 19weeks, Last one is from when he was 20weeks.

Attachments

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
Good to see you back! I was wondering where you went! Glad to hear that your computer troubles seem to be behind you :)

·
Registered
552 Posts
Jake is super! He's growing - I love the weekly pictures!!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Jake and the baby are so cute together. Glad you are back and hope to see more pictures of him soon. Love his color. The redheads hold a special place in my heart.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all! :)
Jake is definitely growing so fast!
I have some Videos of Noah & Jake I wanted to post but I can't seem to get my New Computer to pick up my video or digital camera...ehh

A funny story that happened last night. We are putting up a pool its one of those from walmart that has the blue ring you blow up. Its 4ft deep & pretty big. Well I had to go out before bed and turn off the water & just check on it in general--So I took jake with me. I got inside the pool, which was at that point just chin deep. It was dark outside and All I had was a flash light for light, Well Jake circled around the pool once seemed a little concerned & All I did was tell Jake It's Okay baby. "THATS IT!" He jumped in! I of course was a little worried because I've heard of horror stories with dogs jumping into pools. A friend was just telling me yesterday about a woman putting her rescue golden in a pool & he freaked and she coldnt get him out because he was being so aggresive and he drowned :(.
But Jake Absolutely Loved it! lol
I plan on getting him out in the pool anyway but with a life jacket and a leash on, you know just in case. But, this helps out a lot that he will already be aquainted with it. :)
I just thought it was hilarious, He just loves water...I guess thats just a Golden.
But don't worry my Son or Jake is never left in our yard loose/without supervision. It's pretty high up with no step up to it also making it much harder to be a danger to anyone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts