Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey My names Grady and I just join to try and get a better feel and hopefully have some questions answered. I am looking for a new golden as my last 2 just passed suddenly last month but this will be my first time going through breeders and stuff.

·
Registered
8,988 Posts
Welcome Grady. :wavey:

I am sorry about your loss of your beloved pooch's.

There is much to learn about proper breeder practices and choosing the right breeder. Search the forum for a breeder you may be interested in and ask lots of questions about breeders you cant find information on.

Wishing you good luck in your search!

·
Kristy
9,158 Posts
Welcome to the forum :) I hope you will enjoy this group as much as I have, I have learned so much about dogs in general and Goldens in particular here. There is so much to choosing a reputable breeder, there is a lot of valuable information here and the more informed you are the better. If you haven't done so, check out Golden Retriever Club of America GRCA: The Official AKC National Breed Club and read up on what they list about recommended health clearances.

I am so sorry for the sudden loss of your dogs so recently. I hope the search helps you move forward with the healing process. Best of luck :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts