Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Y'all, thought I'd introduce myself, I've been browsing your foums. My name is Dawn...I have 4 Goldens. Bonnie and Clyde are 9 years old and inseperable........great dogs.....wouldn't change a thing...except fear of thunder. Then there are Calvin & Hobbes.......my 9 month old rescues, that were tossed beside the road by a breeder. What a difference..we have gone through a lot with these guys....PUPPY PURGATORY some days! Hobbes is having double OCD surgery today, and also has two less than perfect hips! So I've come here for knowledge and advice.....what a difference a breeder can make!
I also have 4 college age sons (I write checks, I'm the mother of 4 in college).
Anyhow, just wanted to say hello, and I am looking in, can learn a lot from others experience.
Talk to Y'all soon!

·
& Sawyer's & Quinn's too!
2,740 Posts
Welcome!!! What a busy home you have! LOVE your dogs' names!

·
Registered
8,988 Posts
Welcome from Georgia:wavey: to you and the crew. I must agree it does sound like you must keep busy.
Hope all goes well with the surgery today.
Al & Tuff Dog

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome to the forum,

Bless your heart for taking in the two dumped by the side of the road and taking on two more pups. You are a brave woman also with 4 in college. Hope that Hobbes has come thru his surgery ok today and will have a good recovery. Would love to see some pictures of your crew when you get some time. I know you will be very busy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts