Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what's up guys. new member, first time golden owner. he's 1.5 yrs, had him since he was 5 weeks. he's pretty much a big golden teddy bear. I'm 24 and i'm a paramedic from houston,tx now living and working in Oklahoma. just wanted to say hi

·
Registered
655 Posts
Hi, welcome to the site! I'm new here myself...only a week but I've found alot of great advice and tips and great people. My pup Booker is 14 weeks old now, we got him 3 weeks ago, and are loving every fluffy, furry, bouncing minute of him!
Hope you enjoy it here :) Have any pics of the teddy bear?

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You have come to the right place :) As Booker's mom says we all love pictures :) The people are GREAT here..you will love it here !!!

·
Registered
803 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, you will enjoy your time here. Learning a lot about goldens and a place to get good advice from fellow golden owners.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Hi, welcome to the site! I'm new here myself...only a week but I've found alot of great advice and tips and great people. My pup Booker is 14 weeks old now, we got him 3 weeks ago, and are loving every fluffy, furry, bouncing minute of him!
Hope you enjoy it here :) Have any pics of the teddy bear?

Welcome to both of you!

Booker, I'm also from Ontario. Not sure how far Angus is from me...

Who was your breeder?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts