Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
"GO TARHEELS!!!"
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody,
I regret that I haven’t been able to be on GRF the past several months, but they changed systems and servers at work and I can no longer access GRF there. Additionally, I’ve been so busy at home (or more honestly – away from home due to travel for work), that I haven’t been able to get on GRF from home either. I’ve truly missed all the GReat people and GReat threads on this site!!! I can’t say that I’m back on a more normal basis, as this is just a little down-time due to the holiday, but I just wanted to post something so that all-y’all don’t think that I’ve totally abandoned the GRF!
Mandy is doing okay – for a 13+ year old sweetheart. She is having more problems with her hips and doesn’t get around very good any more, but she still has the spirit and love that we all know GRs have! She is almost totally deaf now and can’t see the best anymore (although her eyes look clear). One really good thing is that she has had almost NO SEIZURES over the past few months!!! She did have one last week, but that was the first that we can remember since the beginning of the summer!!! Believe me, that is a GReat thing!!!
I sincerely hope that everyone is well and enjoying life, and that all your GRs and other fur-kids are likewise!
I’ll be back as time and circumstances permit – meanwhile, please know that I am thinking and praying for all of you and your families – including the furry ones!
~tom

·
Tucker - Tanner - Cooper
1,624 Posts
glad to see ya back - enjoy the down time even if it is just for the holidays. glad to hear that Mandy is doing well. give the girl a great big hug from us in columbus !

1 - 2 of 2 Posts