Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,

my name is amy and i am new here. i live in mississauga, which is right outside toronto. we have a 2 1/2 yo male golden, named Comet (yes, he was named after the dog on full house), however he lives with my cousin right now, for companionship for her.

living with me at my grandparents, i have my yellow lab, zorro, and my shih tzu, cosmo. at my mothers house, we have our saint bernard, baby; our yorkie, glitter; maltese, shadow; and chihuahua/JRT, cody.

I've always lived around dogs, and have always had a soft sport for retreivers (specifically labs & GR's).

anyways, just wanted to introduce myself to you all. =)

take care,

amy

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi Amy, welcome to the site :)

I think you will find it a very friendly forum to be a part of and we all share the love of golden retrievers, they make great pets.

Post us all your comments or questions and pictures if you have any (and any funny stories to brighten up our day!!)

Diana, aka Coopersmum!

·
Premium Member
4,618 Posts
Hi Amy,

Mississauga? We live in Scarborough and I work in downtown Toronto.
So we are kind of close. Maybe we could take our dogs out together.

Joe

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Welcome Amy. Sounds like you have quite the fur family around you. We used to live in Brampton which is just up the road from Mississauga. My husband was a police officer for Peel Region and Mississauga was his territory so he knows it well. Once he retired we moved to Campbellford, a little town between Belleville and Peterborough.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts