2,472 Posts
What a cutie! How' bout
Redjack?
Copper?
Carrot top (just kidding)?

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
He is a cutie and love his red color. I think the name Hooch is great. LOL That is something Hooch would say everytime someone asked for a name. Maybe the name of Ben. My first redhead was Ben, one of the sweetest and most gentle giants.

·
Dog Lover
42,036 Posts
Adorable

He is just adorable?

Where did you get him from?

How about Gizmo for a name?

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
How about Barnabas (Barney) since little kids can pronounce B's easily, and your kiddo could actually call his name. If not Barney, then something easily called:) He's a cutie!

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
I like Asher, Crimson, Merlot, Rusty or Keegan, which is a Gaelic name meaning descendent, or son, of fire. I love the red heads!

·
old but new
711 Posts
OH BOY is he CUTE!!! ;) I love his color!!! GORGIOUS!!!

Names..... Emerson, Rebel, Jonah, Max, Andy...(red head) LOL...., Jake, Riley, Brody, Gus, Quinn, Tonka, Seth..(also a redhead!) Pheonix...also a redhead!)

We picked Cooper for our boy....I go take his pics on friday!

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
AWWW your puppy is so CUTE!! I am so happy for you and your family! I am sure what ever name you choose for him will suit him just PERFECT! When I first saw him, I instantly thought Copper!

·
3 goldens
11,695 Posts
He is beautiful and i can tell he is already much loved Funny how puppies do that sin't it.

OKAY HERE I AM GOING TO ADMIT WHEN I SAW THE TITLE I THOUGHT I WOULD BE SEEING ACC'S BABY--HUMAN BABY.! DID ANYONE ELSE THINK THIS/

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Thank you all!!! :) I've gotten some great name ideas from here, and searching around on the net--It seems everytime I find one I like, or my husband finds one he likes we don't agree LOL

21 - 37 of 37 Posts