Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't posted since she was a small pup although I read and learn on this forum every day. Here's my Bailey at 7 1/2 months now. She's a joy to have and has completely stolen my heart even though she has managed to tear up about 10 christmas tree ornaments now.:doh:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
What a beautiful girl! I'm going to get one of those gates for our tree so Murphy can't get into it. Maybe that would help with you?

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
She is just so pretty. I can understand why she has stole your heart. Her taking the ornaments is so funny. I remember when my Bama bit down on one and it shattered. Luckily he didnt get hurt. Ever since then all the glass ones go out of the pups reach.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thankfully Bailey has no interest in the glass ornaments. The ones she did get a hold of were made of popsicle sticks or fabric and were made by my kiddo's when they were in grade school. I blame it on myself. She leaves the tree alone when we are at home. For the last couple of weeks, I have been able to trust her our of her crate while I run quick errands to the store. I guess the tree was just too big of a temptation when no one was home.

·
Registered
274 Posts
You have a cute girl!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts