Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...about us being home all the time. I was standing there with his leash and collar saying "let's go for a walk in the yard" and I get this look. You can not convince me that there are no Golden couch potatoes. Maybe it's rare but I have one. Anybody else getting a reaction about not leaving for work?

Attachments

·
Registered
272 Posts
LOL! I can't imagine you having a couch potato. Brody is cocked and ready to fire at just the mention of a WALK. I swear he can now even spell the word. When my wife and I are thinking of going for a walk, we began spelling it out just in case one of us didn't really want to go. Shoot, just like a kid, Brody caught on to the spelling game in no time. :giggle:

·
Super Moderator
1,716 Posts
...about us being home all the time. I was standing there with his leash and collar saying "let's go for a walk in the yard" and I get this look. You can not convince me that there are no Golden couch potatoes. Maybe it's rare but I have one. Anybody else getting a reaction about not leaving for work?
Priceless glare! And I will attest to the fact that we definitely have a couch potato!

·
Registered
17,392 Posts
We need to start a "Golden Book Club", such intelligent pups!.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts