Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Tess and Liza
6,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tess recently discovered how to descend the stairs. Needless to say this is her favorite hobby these days. I noticed how enormous how ears look when she comes down and wanted to share the sight.

Attachments

·
Griff's a Muffin Thief!
3,165 Posts
hehe! Awww - she'll grow into those ears. I remember Jake having big ones like that (maybe bigger!) when he was a young pup. See? :p:

Attachments

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Ah, Tess is such a cutie and her ears are darling. I can't believe how big she is getting.

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
I LOVE Dumbo ears. One of my most favorite puppy stages. Somewhere on here is a thread with all of us showing pics of puppy ears.

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
I love the big ears!

I think Tess and Jack are going through all the same stages at the same time! He is obsessed with stairs right now too!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
"The better to hear you when you call me mom"!!! Tess is a cute and I too love her ears coming down the steps.

·
Tess and Liza
6,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm amazed she'd go down wooden stairs. I would think it would be scary & slippery.

It took her two months to get courageous enough. She does it very carefully, with two feet at a time, like a bunny.

·
Tess and Liza
6,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Rose told me she's the spitting image of Jewels as a pup, although her white-blond color is very much like Mulder...But to tell you the truth, I couldn't care less how she looks, as long as she keeps her fun-loving, little stubborn, very friendly personality!

·
Registered
22,569 Posts
LOL...Stubborn and fun loving. That must have come from Mulder? Tucker is the same way. Tucker was very light as a pup, but darkened a bit as he got older. Right now he's about the same coloring as Tess.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts