Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 week old GR pups and have started receiving inquiries from potential buyers. I would like to know of any good links where I can direct these buyers to research whether a golden is right for them and the care they will require. Does anyone have any good sites for this or something they give out along these lines to potential buyers? Some of the people I have spoken with are not familiar with the breed and I want to make sure they are FULLY educated prior to making a decision to buy from me.

·
Premium Member
18,096 Posts

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I am glad that you are doing alot of research about what makes a good golden lover. Too many breeders are just in it for the money and dont really care for the dogs get a good home. I think everyone has given you some good links. And you could also give them this website so we can also get to watch them grow up and give advice. Good luck

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone and Carol...thats a good idea.. I think I will include this link in their take home packet...should I have them sign a document stating they MUST join and post pics every few weeks??? lololol..if only I could.

·
Reyna 1997 to 2004
2,720 Posts
Hi Julie,

Speaking of signing documents, you might also use one of the questionnaires on a golden retriever rescue site to help you screen families.

Just a thought!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts