Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will go into details later.. but I accidentally gave the boy both his and Penny's Interceptor pills. Emergency vet said call poison control. We are so broke I was hoping someone here could tell me if I should make him vomit and how, or if it will be okay. Thank you. Of course I will call if I need to.

·
Susan
1,187 Posts
In a study of collies no adverse reactions were seen until they were given 25 times the regular dose so I would say he will be fine.

·
The Missouri Crew
13,683 Posts
I agree.. dont panic.. we had a rescue dog eat a whole box and the vet said he would be fine....

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, thank you.. Will put the peroxide away. Rusty keeps giving a quizical look. What happened is I had them all ready, with peanut butter and the piece of ham. I guess they stuck together becasue when I went to give Penny hers it wasn't on the plate... I have had a terrible cold, fever, etc. and am just not right.

For the record, we give it year round here. It was 83 for the high today and we still have mosquitoes.

Thank you so much for the support. You guys are the best!

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
I'm seeing this thread late, sorry, but that's much less than the dose I give my 12 year old boy daily to treat demodex mange. He'll be just fine!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts