Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We decided to get a rescue puppy this time.

She is about 6 months old, and about 30lb ish, not sure exactly(forgot to ask) she is some sort of retriever x, possible husky or chow.

I would love some name suggestions for this sweet little girl.

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
WOW Shes a beauty..Im not so good at picking names...ummm Midnight, Callie, Stella, CoCo, Bliss, Lucky

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like the name Roxy but my family is not so crazy about it. I do have the final say since I am the main care giver.
What do you think about Roxy?

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
I like the name Roxy :)

·
<---Bring on the grub!!!!
3,737 Posts
How about Ebony? Whatever you choose, she is adorable!!

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,076 Posts
She's beautiful......I've never had a female dog but said if I ever got one, I would name her either Aspen or Eden......

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I like the name Spirit and Roxy too. She is gorgeous and I think she is retriever/chow mix.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
I like Hannah.

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Cinder.... :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
cute i like roxy alot but if i were u i would pick somthing the whole family likes becouse she goiing to be with u for a long time it took me almost to days to name my dog(lynnzie) but heres a suggestion
:ebeny,crystal,twilight,junie,maggie,mandy,maddy,moose,amelia,magic,taylor,taffy
any way good luck:):):)

·
Registered
2,322 Posts

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
It's a Nellie puppy! So cute, looks just like Nellie as a pup, (Nellie is lab X golden retriever) :) I have often thought that I should have named Nellie Raven or Shadow. Congrats! I'll enjoy seeing her grow up!

Forgot to mention, if she doesn't work out, send her my way ;) :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts