Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are moving~ I must find a new home for 3 precious outside goldens.
2 males 1 female!
Please if anyone knows someone, please contact me!

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
Im so sorry you cannot take them with you......

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Have you contacted a golden rescue near you or are you trying to sell them?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Males are 12 and 9
Female is 11
I have the female with a rescue, but they won't take the males because they are not fixed.

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
Where are you located so that we can help you out? Any chance you can post photos?

More poor old goldies that won't get to spend the last years of their lives with their family! :( I'm sad for them.

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
How sad for your dogs...breaks my heart...

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Ohh...they are senior goldies.

This is heart breaking...

If you don't mind, what is your reasoning again for not being able to take your dogs?

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
I am also curious as to why you can't take them with you. Rehoming dogs, especially seniors, is very, very stressful to them. This is very sad.

·
Old Gold is the Best Gold
18,122 Posts
Please don't move anywhere you can't take them, and PLEASE don't make the poor souls live outside another day. If I was local I'd temporarily foster them. This is very sad. My 12 year old dog is so important to me. I would do nearly anything to keep him with me forever.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
This breaks my heart as well, that they will not be able to live out their lives with you. Is there not some way you can arrange to get some place that will accept them? If not, PLEASE......contact the Rescue groups that Carol (BeauShel) listed for you. These dear souls deserve a chance at being neutered and to spend the rest of their lives with someone, who is willing to take them in and love them in their final years.

·
Super Moderator Leader
50,160 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts