Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Wondering if you could spare a moment to click this link for me to help me get extra entries in a contest to win a new professional level Canon DSLR camera. I've just started a new job with a professional wedding photographer and will need to buy all new camera gear in the next several months. On the wild chance I could win one here (there are already over 70K entries!!!), it would be beyond awesome and save me over $2000 for just the camera body alone.

For every click, I get one extra entry, and for every person who enters the contest themselves through my link, I get 5 extra entries. It's super easy to enter, and even easier to click... thanks so much!!

Snag A Camera Giveaway: Win a Canon 5D MKII or Nikon D700 | MCP Photography Blog

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All we do is click?

Yes! If you click the link, I get one extra entry in the giveaway. If you are so inclined to enter the giveaway for yourself (all they require is your name and email address I believe, and they DO NOT spam or sell your info!) then I get 5 extra entries, and of course you are then entered to possibly win yourself. :)

Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Whoa....hold on....you do NOT :no: need all new stuff to shoot wedding photography, especially as 2nd shooter. A gently used Canon 20D will suffice just fine.
My right hand lens was, and still is the 17-85, the flash, the 580EX, although this isn't the only equipment I use....There's more.
A 5D MK2 is way more than you need just starting out, but I hope you do win it. As far as purchasing, B&H in NYC is very reputable and I highly recommend. B&H Photo Video Digital Cameras, Photography, Camcorders
We could go pm or on the phone.....Been doing this as my "fun" job since the 70's.
Digital camera photo galleries, gallery database, info and forums is an excellent source for info on Canon. I'm not as well versed on Nikon anymore but here's an interesting group...... Nikonians :: The Nikon User Community

All you need is a 125th of a second.
Question is, which one.

·
Official Trout Bum
4,216 Posts
Okay, clicked on the link...good luck:)

Pete

Reactions: missmarstar

·
Tucker's Human ~ Melissa
817 Posts
I clicked on it as well. Good luck with the contest! What a great prize they are giving away!!

Reactions: missmarstar

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Whoa....hold on....you do NOT :no: need all new stuff to shoot wedding photography, especially as 2nd shooter. A gently used Canon 20D will suffice just fine.
My right hand lens was, and still is the 17-85, the flash, the 580EX, although this isn't the only equipment I use....There's more.
A 5D MK2 is way more than you need just starting out, but I hope you do win it. As far as purchasing, B&H in NYC is very reputable and I highly recommend.
B&H Photo Video Digital Cameras, Photography, Camcorders
We could go pm or on the phone.....Been doing this as my "fun" job since the 70's.
Digital camera photo galleries, gallery database, info and forums is an excellent source for info on Canon. I'm not as well versed on Nikon anymore but here's an interesting group...... Nikonians :: The Nikon User Community

All you need is a 125th of a second.
Question is, which one.

I am in training to become an associate photographer (not just a 2nd shooter) and the job requires professional level, full frame camera, and must be Canon so we can share lenses and gear. Thanks for the advice though :)

For those who have messaged me confused, the link is a special link that tracks back to me so all you need to do is click and it'll figure out who the click was for! Thanks so much :)

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I clicked... twice... that's all you do? Cuz I'll keep clicking if it'll count it more than once :p

LOL Honestly I don't know! The contest runs for another 28 days so I'll keep bumping this up and if you would like to click throughout the month, I guess it can't hurt :)

My hunch is that it tracks by IP so only one click counts.. but not sure.

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks so much you guys!! :) I have 49 entries now, out of a total 89K haha.. hey someone's gotta win right? ;)

1 - 20 of 58 Posts