Discussion Starter #1

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
I cant help you, but what a cute puppy!

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
It is hard to judge what a puppy will look like but that does look more golden than poodle to me at this stage.

·
Kate
21,679 Posts
I'll bet on labradoodle. Or you can call it that. ;)

It could be golden in him too, but the head reminds me more of lab puppies.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cute puppy. Was the mom a standard or a mini poodle? How much does the puppy weigh and how old is he?
I'm not too sure what momma was, she was about mid thigh on me haha.The puppy is 9 weeks and 10 pounds. Thanks for all the replies guys!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Looks more lab to me too :) VERY cute!!!!!!

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
You can get a doggy DNA test done??... depends on how badly you want to know for sure ;)

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
We recently did one through dnamydog.com for my sister's dog - but that is a Canadian site. Canine Heritage® Breed Test <-- I think this one is American (if that is where you are!)

·
Registered
203 Posts
I agree with the posters saying he looks more like he has lab than golden. :D

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Maybe both? The dad didn't have to be a pure bred... Either way, you breed any of those 3 breeds and you're gonna get a BRILLIANT dog! Possibly more healthy too! He does have a LITTLE fluff that says golden, but overall I see lab... But of course I'm no expert

·
Registered
389 Posts
I think he looks more like a lab also. My neighbor has a lab mixed with poodle and your pup looks alot like him. He is very adorable!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts