Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
The page was created on 2/20- the dog was born 3/17. It's entirely possible Cathy C is CLR- and that is who was originally listed as owner. Regardless of whether CLR always owned the bitch, the breeder is almost certainly mentoring her, I would hope at least, and the breeder has dogs with correct heart clearances. This bitch does not have correct clearance on her heart. Ownership isn't the thing that's off here- it is the heart clearance

·
Registered
4 Posts
The page was created on 2/20- the dog was born 3/17. It's entirely possible Cathy C is CLR- and that is who was originally listed as owner. Regardless of whether CLR always owned the bitch, the breeder is almost certainly mentoring her, I would hope at least, and the breeder has dogs with correct heart clearances. This bitch does not have correct clearance on her heart. Ownership isn't the thing that's off here- it is the heart clearance
Thank you for the clarification. I misunderstood and thought there was something wrong with the ownership of the bitch.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
No- but because Psyche Clark owns the stud dog and she is the breeder of this bitch, I presume she is mentoring CLR- and the heart clearance should be a correct one. For puppy buyers, this is an important piece missing given Goldens have heart problems. That's all.

·
Registered
4 Posts
No- but because Psyche Clark owns the stud dog and she is the breeder of this bitch, I presume she is mentoring CLR- and the heart clearance should be a correct one. For puppy buyers, this is an important piece missing given Goldens have heart problems. That's all.
Thank you for the clarification. I do believe that I understand your concerns now.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts