Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I talked to Lynn.
We decided to go with the ones that were born in september actually! they are a little older than i'd like (9weeks) but the mom had an especially clean bill of health! (excellent hips! along with good everything else.) so dad decided to go for her, rather than the other two litters which were born later, which we could get at 7 weeks, but didn't have such an outstanding healthy mom. like, the mom was still healthy, but didn't have the excellent stamp.
And hardly any waiting! Tomorrow is the only day that Dad can make it down to MN/SP in the next two weeks, so we're going tomorrow! :D
Weeeee!! I'm so excited! :woot2:

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
WOW that happened fast. I cant wait to see your new pup. Are you getting a girl or a boy? You need a name too? Wow so excited for you.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I know!! it's like we went from "ok, we're getting a puppy soon" to "BAM! we're getting a puppy tomorrow!" :D
We're getting a male, (only males are left) and names are greatly appreciated! :p:

·
Registered
7,597 Posts
9 weeks is an excellent age to get the puppy. It will have had enough time with littermates to have learned a bit about bite inhibition.

·
Premium Member
16,403 Posts
Wow, I missed this thread. Well done by everyone, and congratulations on the new baby!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts