Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I stumbled across this forum while doing alot of research on the breed and I'm so pleased to have found it. I've gotten so much good information already and it's nice to see there are so many Golden lovers out there. My fiance and I had been blessed with 3 of them over the years, though they are no longer with us, they always will be in spirit. We recently just added a couple of new pups to our family, hope you like the pic :). Anyway, hope to chat with you all in the future!

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the kind replies.

We live in Kentucky. The one on the left is Ti, he is 11 weeks. The one on the right is Lily, she is 9 weeks. They are from different litters. I'm trying to get a few more pics to show them better, but they don't sit still very long lol.

·
Missing Molly
1,524 Posts
Kentucky huh? That's nice. I live here in rainy Washington state. I have two goldens and one foster golden.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Thanks for the kind replies.

We live in Kentucky. The one on the left is Ti, he is 11 weeks. The one on the right is Lily, she is 9 weeks. They are from different litters. I'm trying to get a few more pics to show them better, but they don't sit still very long lol.
aww, i bet they're quick buddies. absolutely adorable. :)

·
Registered
7,496 Posts
Very cute. I'll bet that there is never a dull moment in your house these days! I'm sure it is double the fun, too!! Can't wait to see more photos. Welcome to GRF!! :)

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,080 Posts
Welcome to the Forum....your babies are adorable. We have 3 goldens.....can be a handful at times but wouldn't trade it for anything!!!!

·
Registered
976 Posts
Welcome to GRF!!! Your puppies are just adorable!!! This forum really helped us survive our Lily's puppyhood...you'll find it's a great place for advice and there really are no silly questions!!

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Your pups are beautiful. Welcome to the forum.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts