Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a dog enthusiast (...obviously..!) from Ohio. I have two goldens and a golden mix. We've had a lot of adventures and I'm a bit too enthusiastic about training. We do agility, rally, and are preparing for obedience. The sad part is that I'm inherently not a perfectionist and so it's a bit of struggle for me to stay on task with my young dog (19 months).

This place is huge! Any tips on navigating and not getting overwhelmed?

I'm glad to see lots of people involved in dog sports (...and so many others too!).

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Welcome to GRF. I think you will find lots of peeps here with similar intrests. Please make yourself at home here and be sure to post some pics of your pups.

·
aka Ali, Oscar's mom
493 Posts
Welcome!!! Yes this place IS huge!!!! LOL

Personally, I check out the latest "Top 50/100" lists to see what's new, and also the Main Discussion and Puppy (Up to 1 Year) forums, since I have a 6 month old puppy! Those are pretty well-frequented forums.

I also sometimes read the Health, Behavioral Problems & Issues, and Training forums, since I seem to always have questions in those areas! Oh and the PICTURES areas... cuz pictures of Goldens are just great :D
... HINT HINT pictures please! ;)

Anyway sounds like you have a lot of knowledge to share, so please please please post away!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
At the top of the forum, under the logo, you will see the FAQS that has some good information on using the forum. There are many ways you can look, me I look at everything but that is my job. Some people look at what interests them.
Glad you have joined us and hope you will share some pictures of your pups.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts