Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:doh: I joined this group some time ago, but have never posted and was given a gentle nudge this morning that I should at least say hello...So here I am.

I have three Golden Retrievers, Cheyenne, 9, female; Tonka, 8, male; and Nisha 2, female. I also have a male Pekingese, approximately 12-13 years old that my husband and I got from a rescue about two and a half years ago. And there's Crystal, our 12 year old kitty cat that looks like a Hymalayan, but can't be too sure as I rescued her from a family when she was a teenie weenie kitty.

I LOVE my animals!

Carole
:wave:

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Hi Carole, and welcome. Glad you've decided to post. We'd love to see some pictures of your crew. I grew up with an old male Peke named Tinkle.... along with rough collies. Anyway, since you've been around a while, you know the ropes...... just jump in and join any discussions that interest you.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Pictures

My kids.
From top Nisha and Tonka playing in the snow this past December. Cheyenne wanted nothing to do with it!
Tonka, he's my gentle soul.
Cheyenne, she's my "miss picky"
Nisha, she's the pup and still trying to figure out where she wants to fit. She's so loving though! Behind her is Chey.
Gulliver, with his cataract eyes.
My cat, Crystal and the four dogs,
The bottom picture is where Nisha likes to sit and wait for "her" popcorn to be made. She likes to snag the ones who might accidentally fall from the pot to the bowl!

Attachments

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
What sweetie pies!!!! Bet there's not a dull moment at your house.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Glad that Joe forced you to make your first post.:p: That is a beautiful pack you have there. Look forward to seeing more of them in the future. Please enjoy your time here.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
You have a great looking golden gang. Glad you came and started posting, the more the merrier. Nice that you started out right by posting pictures, we can get alittle whiny when we dont get pictures.

·
Registered
8,988 Posts
Welcome from Georgia....Carole... to you and you crew!!
I cant imagine who may have given you the "gentle nudge":uhoh: to post... his initials wouldnt happen to be Joe would they? Any way glad to see you here! Hope to see you around and hear more about your crew!
Al & Tuff Dog

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you

Thank you for all the welcomes. I absolutely LOVE my Goldens. It took me almost ten years to get my first (Cheyenne). I always WANTED one, but I always seemed to end up rescuing other animals & my Golden just never came along. As a matter of fact, we were looking at the rescued dogs at PetSmart when I told my husband, "No, if I get this dog, I'll never get my Golden", and someone who knew someone who had just had a litter of Goldens overheard me & gave us the phone number! I got to see Cheyenne at two weeks old the first time! They're the dog for me (along with the Pekes as a small dog!)

Nope, never a dull moment in our household! Between nine grandkids and four dogs, uh uh, never happens!
:no: :agree:

·
Registered
5,035 Posts
Great looking dogs. That last picture cracks me up. My Tinkerbell does the same thing.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Welcome :wavey: You've got a great crew there. Hope to hear from you
more!

Cooki

Buzz and Clover

1 - 12 of 12 Posts