Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Welcome! I look forwad to seeing your Princess!

·
<---Bring on the grub!!!!
3,737 Posts
Hi and welcome. You will love it here and don't forget to post some pictures of Princess!!

·
3 goldens
11,662 Posts
Hello and welcome from Texas. i am Sandra and have a full golden, KayCee, who is 8 1/2 and an adopted golden mix, honeykwho is 6. our girls are SPOILED rotten and loved with all our hearts.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome to you and Princess. We love pictures and stories of your girl. There are alot of great people here so if you have any questions just jump in.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Hi and welcome from northern BC Canada. There are many great people on the forum that are always willing to share what they know. If you have any questions - just ask. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your fur baby.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We posted a picture of Princess when we first got her in our Avatar. I will try to get some updated ones for our signature soon!! I have really enjoyed reading all of the information and stories on this forum!!
Thanks for the warm welcome!!:wave:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi and thanks for the welcome. I've been working a while tonight trying to get pics for our sig. Here they are. This has already been a very helpful site for us and we will continue to pick all of your brains for "Golden" info:wave::You_Rock_

1 - 20 of 24 Posts