Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there
I'm new to the forum, and hope I am doing this posting thing right!! I have a wonderful 4 year old goldie and am waiting on my new goldie pup. Monty has been the best dog and my hubby and I spoil him something awful!!! We live in Canada and are getting our fair share of snow here. Monty has been enjoying his daily "snow baths". I am here as a result of surfing the net and coming across the site by accident. It looks like there are quite a few posts here, and hopefully, I will catch on soon.
Thanks for taking the time to read my hello, and look forward to chatting with fellow "dog people". The others just don't understand!!! Have a great day!!

·
<---Bring on the grub!!!!
3,737 Posts
Welcome Monty's Mom

Hi :wavey: and welcome. You will find this a wonderful place to come and chat about Monty and your new pup. Tell us more about them. You will find plenty of fellow Canadians on this forum. Jump right in and don't forget to post some pictures of your furry kids.

·
est.1989
4,374 Posts
Hi fellow canuck! WELCOME! hope your find the forum a great place to hang! Would love to see pics of your goldens once you get your barings here ...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you so much for the warm welcome. We are in Ontario Joanne, but have family in BC, Victoria. We love it there. I will try my best to get some pics on Monty on here. I'll have to wait to get my husband to help me out with that!!!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Hello and Welcome,
We love meeting new people and just jump in posting away. We love to see pictures of your Monty and the new pup. The easiest way to post pictures is to load them in thru the gallery and then copy the link to your thread. The gallery will automatically resize the pictures for you. Good luck.
I am in Fl and have 3 dogs. 2 goldens Beau almost 11 and Bama almost 7 mo and a american eskimo Shelbylynn. And 3 cats.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Hi and welcome from northern BC Canada...great people here that are always willing to share and help...would love to see pictures of your fur babies...

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Hi MM. I am in New Brunswick, where it is sunny today but cold. And of course, buried in snow with another storm due tomorrow. Makes Arizona look good this time of year. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your pooches.

·
3 goldens
11,674 Posts
Hello and welcome from the sunny, warm Texas coast! I am Sandra and am bossed by two girls. KayCee is full golden, 8 1/2 yers old, a real sweetie. She has had had her share of healthy problems and i think i spoil her a little to much--both knees operated on for luxating patellas, almost lost her to reaction to second set of annual vax, enlarged heart chamber, and "fat kidney. honey is our adopted golden mix--snached from the county pound one hour before she was to be gassed. A month later we found she had heartworms and had to hav her treated, an terrible ordeal for a just turned 1 year old still a pup at heart dog. But today, 5 years later she is fit as a fiddle, no health problems at all from worms or treatment.

·
now Mom to Kiwi
2,785 Posts
Hello and welcome from cold, cold Winnipeg! I'm fairly new here as well and I'm sure you'll find it's a great place with lots of great people:wave:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts