Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been following this forum for the past couple months, but had not posted anything until a couple days ago. We have an almost 7 month old golden puppy. He has been great for us. We had to put down our 12 y/o golden in August as a result of lymphoma. We went a total of 2 days before getting our puppy. A breeder that we know had a litter available and it was the best thing we could have done. Anyway, hello from Va.

·
Premium Member
18,096 Posts
Welcome to the board. I'm glad you joined. I'm so sorry to hear about your senior Golden passing. Puppies are great for soothing hurting hearts.

We love pictures, so be sure to post some!

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Welcome to the forum. We'd love to see pics and hear stories about your goldens. How fortunate that you were able to get a pup so soon after the heartbreak of losing your 12 yo. Please jump in and join the discussions......

·
Where The Bitches Rule
6,429 Posts
Welcome to the forum and my condolences on the loss of your 12 year old, it is never long enough. Please post photos soon of your new pup.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome to you and your puppy,
I am sorry you lost your sweet baby but I know that the puppy is helping to make the heart feel better. Cant wait to see pictures of your baby.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Welcome...from another new member. Hope you enjoy getting to know all these great golden owners! Please post pictures...of your long loved 12 year old and your new love.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hey there and welcome I know that you will love it here there are so many great people!!!! I am so sorry for your lost I it is and was so hard, can't wait to see pic of your new babay

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have tried several times to post pictures, but have not been succesful. When I upload the picture from my computer the attachment manager goes blank. Am I doing something wrong? I'd like to post some pics, just having a little techical difficulty.

·
3 goldens
11,789 Posts
Hello and welcome from Texas. i lost muy 12 year old golden bouy back last may. No matter how long we hav them it is heart breaking to lose one. But i still have my golden girls, kayCee full golden and honey, adopted golden mix.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts