Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
now Mom to Kiwi
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Golden is Madison (Maddie) for short. She's 6 1/2 years old and is the light of our lives-we have no human kids - so she's our baby. Here's a few pics of our girl from this fall & Christmas.

Pic 1 - Christmas 2007
Pic 2 - a 10 month old Mal petting Madison at the Great Manitoba Dog Party Oct 2007 - he realllly seemed to like her and kept pawing at her head
Pic 3 - Maddie in the leaves Oct 2007

Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Attachments

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Welcome, Welcome. You have found a great Golden place to hang out. I hope you become as addicted as the rest of us here. You Maddie looks like a sweetheart. Hope to see a lot more pictures of her in the future.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Hello and welcome,
Your girl is beautiful and I love the fall picture of her. You will have to enter that one in the fall calender later this year. She looks alot like my Beau when he was younger. The Mal is pretty cute too and Madison doesnt look like she knows what to do with that big paw on her head.

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Welcome !!! What a beautiful, regal looking girl. Hope you enjoy visiting around here.... there's always lots going on and alot of caring, smart people. BTW, I was really surprised how BIG the mal was.... his head dwarfs hers !!!!! I had no idea they were that huge !

·
3 goldens
11,695 Posts
MY GOSH, HIS PAW IS ALMOST AS BIG AS HER HEAD. Whjat a wonderful picture--all of them in fact. you have a beautiful girl. And that Mal is gordoous also.

Welcome from the Texas coast--where it is a bit chilly this morning. i am Sandra dn my girls are kayCee 8 1/2 ( full golden) and Honey our adopted golden mix, who just turned 6 last month.

Our youngest granddaughter is Madison, also just known as maddie.

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Welcome! She's a beautiful dog. Have to agree with Pennie and Maggie's Mom, Maddie is quite regal looking. And that second picture is a hoot!

·
now Mom to Kiwi
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for all the warm welcome's everyone. Yup - that Mal is going to be one big boy considering how big he is at only 10 months old in the picture.

MY GOSH, HIS PAW IS ALMOST AS BIG AS HER HEAD. Whjat a wonderful picture--all of them in fact. you have a beautiful girl. And that Mal is gordoous also.

Welcome from the Texas coast--where it is a bit chilly this morning. i am Sandra dn my girls are kayCee 8 1/2 ( full golden) and Honey our adopted golden mix, who just turned 6 last month.

Our youngest granddaughter is Madison, also just known as maddie.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts