Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
obviously, my name is greg bell. I live in Missouri and have 2 female goldens. Casey is 8 and Dixie is 2. I have had goldens for over 30 years and first got involved for hunting. While I still duck hunt with my goldens, I now run AKC and HRC (UKC) hunt tests. Casey has her HRCH (hunting retriever champion) title in HRC and her SH title in AKC and 4 master passes. Dixie has her HR title in UKC and her AKC SH title. I am retired and train almost daily.
I am glad to find this site and hope to make friends and learn more about the breed.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Greg, I am new user as well. I like the part of your intro where it said: "I love in Missouri" :):D
Oh man, how I would love to be retired and train my dogs as a full time job.
Well, couple of decades and I'll get there.
Welcome to this forum.
Barry

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi Greg, pleased to meet you! I think you will find this forum a very pleasant and friendly place. I have a golden aged 8 months called Cooper (who has a mind of his own as you will read from my ramblings!!!!) remember and share all your stories and pictures with us :)

·
Premium Member
4,618 Posts
Hi Greg, welcome to our golden retriever community, I am glad to see that new members are signing every day. We grew from 0 to 300 members in just little over 40 days.
I hope you'll like it here and find many new friends.
admin

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Welcome Greg. Always nice to hear from a new member. Sounds like you have a vast amount of knowledge to pass on.
Barry, where are you from?

·
Banned
16,884 Posts
:lol: Greg's first post..... Has anyone else taken the time to go through these old posts?

·
Banned
16,884 Posts
Lucky's mom said:
Rick....
Can you not sleep either? I'm just having at terrible time. This is the 3rd night . AND IT'S THREE AM!!
I probably could sleep if I went to bed....I just got occupied going through all these old threads...... And now I'm just having trouble getting away from them....

Did you realized that my daughters introduction thread contains the ONLY post by Lucky's Dad?

http://www.goldenretrieverforum.com/33354-post10.html

·
Banned
16,884 Posts
Lucky's mom said:
And if I had an edit button I would include that I have to get up at 7AM
I know....I know. I'm sure Joe will reinstate them soon...

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
RickGibbs said:
I probably could sleep if I went to bed....I just got occupied going through all these old threads...... And now I'm just having trouble getting away from them....
Did you realized that my daughters introduction thread contains the ONLY post by Lucky's Dad?
http://www.goldenretrieverforum.com/33354-post10.html
Lucky's Dad Lurks..........He actually disconnected my server once because he thought I was addicted. But that didn't work out so well......

·
Banned
16,884 Posts
Lucky's mom said:
...because he thought I was addicted.....
If he ever thinks you're addicted, point out me.... 4,000+ posts and I just spent two hours going through all the old threads.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts