Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I got addicted to this forum when my fiance registered for Gus (he's Augustus McCrae), and I've been wanting to post about so many things on here, so I figured I'd better just go ahead and make my own account. So hello to everyone! Now I have to remember all the things I've wanted to say on all the different threads... :)

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
Welcome! Just pull up a chair and post away! We love Gus:)

·
Administrator
16,472 Posts
Welcome to the board. I guess I do not need to tell you that you will enjoy it here........ So who will we see on here more? Will there be fighting over the computer now? LOL

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There are plenty of computers to go around here; we have 3, so I guess that's even enough for Gus :) I think Jamie will definitely start more new threads, but I'll definitely be commenting on the cute pictures--that's what got me hooked on this site. And now that I've seen Hooch's puppies sleeping in the food dish, I already want another!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome Gus's Mom. That little boy you have is just the cutest. I love his name and love the movie it came from. Cant wait to see more pictures and read more stories of the little guy. Double the fun. YEAH!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts