Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Pup-rearing Newbie
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm new here and thought I'd best start with an introduction. My name is Allison and I'm searching for a golden retriever for my family. I have found HUNDREDS of ads for puppies on google but I just feel so clueless about this search that I've decided to come seek help for the entire process (finding the right breeder all the way through living with our new family member peacefully) from the pros: the people who have been here before and come out the other side happy.

Boy was that a run on or what?
:)

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You will find tons of info on searching for the right breeder. I'm sure some of our western members will have some suggestions for you. Please make yourself at home here on GRF.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Hi Allison, and welcome to the boards. I am sure someone here will be able to give you the help you need to find the right breeder with the right puppy for you. Good luck with your search.

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Kristy
9,795 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You've come to the right place and I'm sure you'll learn all you need to know here to find a great puppy from a really terrific breeder. Take a look around the site and start asking questions, you'll find there are a lot of very kind and knowledgeable people here. :)

·
Beware of Nestle Purina
5,715 Posts
Good luck in your search and welcome

1 - 7 of 7 Posts