Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

We just adopted our Golden (Stella) a month ago. She just turned 12 weeks and we are in love! She's our first puppy and has been great so far. :)

I have two boys, 2.5 and 6.5, and we are excited for them to grow up with her.

Katie

·
Tucker's Human ~ Melissa
817 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Katie! Hope to see lots of pictures of Stella! She sure looks like a doll in your avatar pic!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Welcome! :wavey: I hope everything is going well. We are hopeing to be getting a puppy this spring and have a 3 & 5 year olds at home. So we'll be in a similar situation hopefully in a few months.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Congratz and welcome to the forums. Our golden is 13 weeks old. So much fun. We are learning as much from him as he is from us. I love how he greets us when we get home... We can never have a bad day with Buddy around.
Looking forward to seeing your posts/pictures.

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
A big welcome to you and Stella from Tx. Can't wait to see pictures and you will find many others here with pups the same age.

·
Registered
167 Posts
That is how I feel about our new ones too. It is going to be amazing to watch them grow with our kids like our first dogs did with our older children.

·
Sunnie's Mom
13 Posts
Hi! I just adopted a 10 month old golden (our first golden) 2 nights ago and just joined this community tonight! :) I love it so far and hope you will too! Me and my husband have a 5.5 month old baby girl! We are looking forward to Sunnie (our new golden) and our baby girl growing up together too!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

We are enjoying Stella so much! We start puppy training class tonight and I can't wait. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts