Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! After saying goodbye our old girl (15 1/2 year old retriever/shepherd cross) in March this year, my husband and I decided that it was time to have a new furry friend in our lives to fill the quietness in the house and the emptiness in my heart. Oliver came home with us 7 weeks ago and is now almost 16 weeks old. He has been a great addition and is a pretty well behaved pup. He does like to nip when he's excited and pull me down the street on our walks, but we're working on it. He likes to go for car rides and loves everyone he meets. We are registered for puppy classes in January.

These photos are from the night he came home with us and then from last weekend. Amazing how fast they grow!

This forum has helped us out so much already. Thank you!

Lisa

Attachments

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Oliver is a BEAUTIFUL dog!!

good example of how fast they do grow! I like the pics being taken in same spot

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Welcome! I'm sorry for the loss of your baby but this one is GORGEOUS! Thanks for the pics!

·
Dr. Rainheart
5,563 Posts
Hello! Welcome to the forum! Your new pup is beautiful! I am sorry to hear about your girl. Please share photos and stories of her!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all these messages. I'll have to post another photo of Oliver in that same spot in a few weeks!

Lisa

1 - 9 of 9 Posts