Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I'm Becky and live in the Milwaukee area. My husband and I and our two boys (4 years and 8 months) are in the beginning process of finding a golden puppy. We have been cat owners for the last 14 years but recently lost one kitty to renal failure and the other has an intestinal tumor and doesn't have much time left. We have always wanted a golden but didn't want to introduce a puppy into the home and traumatize our cats.

I have been researching WI breeders and have set up a meeting at Dichi for the end of the month (I see several people on here have Dichi pups) - would love to hear everyone's experiences, good or bad, with Dichi and any words of advice for our visit (I'm so nervous!).

Thanks!

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
Hi Becky, welcome to the forum. I don't have any but from the photos posted here I can see Dichi puppies are beautiful.

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
First....welcome from Georgia:wave:...Second I think you have made a wise decision for the breed of dog to bring into your life and family! Personally I cant recommend..... however many here have wonderful Dichi Golden dogs.

Glad you have joined us:)

Al & Tuff Dog

1 - 4 of 4 Posts