Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Excited New Momma
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all,

Well a little about our family.We about four months ago added a beautiful , intelligent golden male puppy to our family who already has 3 human children and 5 fur babies in it. Graddy is his name. He has a medium prey drive that comes with what I would say to be a high level of intelligence and with that the cat has come to hate him. He will chase and chase Tyler ... All though redirection is now working well I am in the processes of stopping this.Potty training has been a breeze even at 10 weeks he was doing well.I have seen a level of boredom in him so I have decided that I am going to make him a work pack. At first he will get used to it, then I will guide him to carry small things in the pack and during class with the children he will bring something like a pencil to myself or the children.Does any one have any thoughts on method of training? Basic obedience training is going well. I would love to hear any thoughts that may help training to continue on a positive track . Happy Holidays Everyone.
Courtney

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
Welcome to the forum. It would be nice to see the pictures of this cute and intelligent puppy you were talking about.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts