Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've enjoyed reading posts on the forum since we brought home our puppy Abbey, so I thought it was time I said hello. So much useful information and fun discussion. But I admit the best part is seeing the photos and videos!

Abbey is such a fun puppy. She keeps us on our toes. She's not our first golden, but we haven't started from puppy-hood for years. So we're readjusting!

Happy New Year!:wavey:

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Welcome Sue & Abbey!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome to you Sue and Abbey
I see you are from Iowa. My husband's family is from Perry Iowa, Corning and Madrid Iowa. Havent been back there for several years and miss going in the winter.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here's a pic of Abbey today enjoying our COLD weather!
It's been a treat potty training in the middle of winter...
I shouldn't complain. She's a smart girl and it's gone surprisingly smoothly. But I'm looking forward to spring!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator Leader
54,052 Posts
Welcome! Your Abbey girl is absolutely beautiful! I would imagine she is having a blast in the snow!

I live on the NC Coast-we don't know what snow is here, although I have memories of too much snow while living in the Chicago area. Can't say I miss it, I'll take the beach any day and so will my two goldens! They absolutely love going to the Beach!

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
Abby has such a sweet face. And we are looking forward to Spring too!! It's only only 3 months away.....:-(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts