Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Addie, and I've been lurking on this forum ever since my fiancee and I adopted our sweet Golden pup, Sophie. I've been a bit shy, but figured I might as well dive in and introduce myself and Sophie to everyone since this forum has really helped me these past couple months :p: Anyway, here is a little time line of Sophie.

This is when she was still with her breeder; hence the appearance of her adorable brother.

First day home

First cuddle with our other dog, Bella. They've become great friends :)

Sophie is just about too big for Bella's little bed, now :p:

Annnd, most recent pics showing her at her current age; 4 months.

Thanks for looking!

·
Winchestersonfieldville
1,328 Posts
She's so cute! I love her coulic on her face. Welcome to the forum... or at least to the active side of the forum! ;)

·
Premium Member
18,458 Posts
Zipper forehead! She's adorable, I laughed outloud at the size of her feet against the small dog bed. I'm glad you came out of lurking!

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
What a cutie! Love the pics in the pink bed, especially the 3rd one.

Welcome and that's for sharing the pics.

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
Hi and welcome! :D What a cutie Sophie is! I am also in love with her coulic (I've never spelled that before, I hope it's right!), I've never seen one like that on a golden's face :D

I love the pics of her slowly growing out of her and her sister's bed!! Adorable :) I hope you continue to come out of your shell and post more photos of her, I'm sure she will become a board favourite!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
She was definitely the runt in the litter; I swear, her brothers and sisters are three times the size she is now! Does she look a tad small to anyone else?

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
She is beautiful. I love the second pic of her. Also, Bella is a sweetheart for letting Shopie sleep in bed with her.

·
Registered
171 Posts
OMG! Adorable! Shows us what we can expect from our Maggie in another month (goldens must have coined the phrase "growing by leaps and bounds"--ha)! Welcome to the forum (officially)!

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Your pup is gorgeous. Please make yourself at home here and post lots of puppy pictures.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
She looks just the right size to me! I love her cow lick! What a doll, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Ahhh love all the pics. Seeing her outgrow the bed is adorable. Looks like Sophie will need new bigger bed & she can invite Bella in for a sleepover.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts