Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Hello from WI

533 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  baumgartml16 
#1 ·
Hi! I'll be getting a female golden puppy at the end of September. I've been reading the forums here to gather info and get my golden fix while I wait for the puppy, haha. This will be my first golden and really the first dog I'll get to raise myself so I'm pretty pumped (I had a yorkie as a child, but I was pretty young when we got her so my parents did the house training and whatnot).

The waiting is excruciating! At least we get weekly pics of the litter though from the breeder:).

Anyways, I just thought I'd say hi as I'm sure I'll be coming up with questions and dying to share pictures after we get to go pick out a puppy:).

#2 ·
Welcome!!! Oh I can understand you. I remember me waiting for Joy.
Read patiently everything about puppies and prepare yourself to welcome your baby Ada!
:wavey:

#4 ·
Welcome and I commend your choice of breed for a new pup. :) Not that I would ever play favorites!

Keep in mind puppyhood can and will be challenging. It looks like you may have visited the puppy section already.

I will look forward to watching you pup grow up. Post some pictures from the breeder if you can!

#8 ·
Welcome! I know you're excited, golden puppies are the best thing since sliced bread.
Please, get picture crazy.
It just fuels (my) puppy fever :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.