Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Everyone,

Posting our Introduction here, I am owned by my wonderful wife and 8 month old golden pup Samson. Samson is the 1st golden i've had, as i've had boxers for most of my life, so the switch to a long haired pup is a little on the interesting side. My wife and I spoil Samon like crazy, ok maybe i spoil him a little to much as i get the pointer finger a lot from my wife for giving way to many treats, but i can't help it. So we are from Mechanicsville, just a few miles north of Richmond, and transplants from CT. Loving it down here and loving having a new puppy to spend time with.

·
3 goldens
11,674 Posts
Hello and welcome from the Texas coast. I am owned by pure golden, KayCee age 8 1/2 and our adopted golden mix, Honey. Shush, don't tell her she isn't pure gold. She almost looks it and her actions are all golden. We adopted her 'right at a year old' on Dec. 7, 2002 so made that her official first birthday as well as adoption day.'

I have owned dogs for 51 years, first English Setters and then irish Setters and i loved them all with all my heart. But our first golden, back in '94 ..it has been only goldens since.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Welcome from the Commonwealth:wavey:.

We are a tad north of you up near Dulles, in Potomac Falls. There are great folks and beautiful Goldens on here!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you all for welcoming us, we just posted/uploaded a few pictures of Samson for everyone to see :)

·
Goldens Rule in SW PA!
2,127 Posts
Thank you all for welcoming us, we just posted/uploaded a few pictures of Samson for everyone to see :)
Welcome to the Forum.

The pics were great!! Keep them coming as Samsom gets older...

I am a little confused, though. You mentioned you had boxers in the past... I find boxer-briefs much more comfortable now.....:D

Atticus and Jordie and the rest of the gang here in SW PA welcome you and your wife and Samson to the Golden family!

SJ

1 - 20 of 23 Posts