Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone,
I'm Alessandra and my Golden Retriever puppy is Mina. She is 5 months (born on August 25th 2011) and was born in Tunisia where we live with my boyfriend, Fabrizio (We are Italian).
I've added some pictures of Mina in an album so you can see how cute she is but I'm sure the first thing that will probably stand out to you is that see looks more like a Labrador... her fur is incredibly short and nothing like any other Golden I've ever come across. We saw her parents who are gorgeous with long coats and her certificates say so too. I'm just curious to know if this is normal and will her fur grow?
http://www.goldenretrieverforum.com/members/20029-mina_mg-albums2278-mina.html

Anyway, Mina is also on Facebook as Mina Golden-Retriever (we created an account so we can stay in touch with our vet and other experts) so if you're interested you can check her page out.
We look forward to speaking to you all and getting to know you.
:wave::smooch: xx

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Hi and welcome, she looks really cute! Her coat is definately shorter than my goldens was but his wasnt terribly fluffy at that age and they all vary so I am sure she will be ok and it will soon grow. Enjoy this board, its a great help and theres always plenty of people to answer your questions as she grows.

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,059 Posts
Welcome to you and Mina to the forum......she is very cute!!!

My Lincoln looked like a lab until he was around 6 months old....he now has very long fur.

Enjoy your stay !!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts