Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
OSPCA York Region
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I'm a volunteer for the Ontario SPCA York Region. We are an animal shelter in the Toronto, Ontario area, and are responsible for investigating animal cruelty, caring for sick and injured animals (dogs, cats, horses, you name it!). I came across your forum when talking to one of our adoptees recently, and I thought it would be great to join in the conversation, introduce ourselves and occasionally share one of the sweet retrievers that arrive in our shelter every week. W

We have been caring for animals for over 100 years; and I can see from reading as a guest here just how much everyone on this forum loves their dogs as much as we (and I!) do.

So hello, and looking forward to chatting with all of you!

Mark

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Welcome to GRF. You have happened upon a great forum. We have lots of rescuers and fosters here. Please make yourself at home and be sure to stop back often.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome to the forum,

Bless you for being there to help the animals that come into your shelter. Whenever you receive a retriever (golden or labs) be sure to post them in the rescue section of the forum. We are pretty well known here for saving dogs and finding them homes.

·
Goldens Rule in SW PA!
2,127 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, Mark. We're here in PA (but wouldn't mind being Canadians!) :)

Bless you for all the things you do for the four-footed ones that are put in your care. You have our respect.

Hope to hear from you often. Welcome!

Scott J.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Welcome Mark!

We're 10-15 min away from you guys ;) Glad you decided to join us here on the forum!

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mark. I volunteer at Toronto Animal Services South. I so appreciate the OSPCA's low cost spay/neuter clinic and wish we could get one in downtown Toronto. Thanks for volunteering!

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Hi Mark,
Welcome to the forum from sunny (well, today anyway) Owen Sound, Ontario!
Glad to have you onboard :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts