Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Reg, I presently share my life with BroBones Columbus, Bones for short. Bones is 10 years old I have had him since he was a pup. We both live in Saskatoon Saskatchewan Canada. I have had Golden's all of my life, I have had Golden's with me for over 25 years. Bones is a very large Golden weighing in at about 110 pounds he is not over weight by much, he is just huge. He is the largest golden I have seen.
Bones loves to retrieve and hunt with me, we have spent many hours in the field together. He goes where ever I do, if he is not welcome then I am not also. Bones enjoys days in the field laying beside me watching waterfowl, tracking a old wise rooster in a creek bottom. He is a true retriever through and through we will even pull walleye out of the live well and bring them to me in the boat.
I am now looking for a golden pup in Saskatchewan, if any one knows of a good breeder could you please email me. I am trying to stay local.
This is a great site .. Hello to all from Bones

·
Registered
164 Posts
Welcome Aboard!

Hi Reg.

Welcome. Saskatoon, huh? (or should I say, "eh?"):D

It's nice to see another Cannuck on board. I am a Torontonian myself (please don't hate me), born and raised in the city. I've always wondered what the prairies are like. They seem quite lovely in pictures. Kinda flat though. ;)

I would absolutely LOVE to see pictures of Bones. He sounds like a tank of a dog. The bigger, the better! If you have any pics, please post them.

Anyway, again, welcome aboard. You'll find a whole bunch of nice people around here who absolutely adore their Goldens. It's a nice place to be.

Warmest welcome,
Bonni

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome, I do have lots of pictures of Bones, he is one of my best friends. It is very neat to be that connected to a animal like we are.. Take care all Reg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.