Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I stumbled across this forum while looking into GRs. I'd like to get a golden in the future and it never hurts to start researching early. This forum has been so beneficial into researching the breed; I'm so happy to have found it. .

I currently own a 12 year old American Cocker Spaniel named Hailey who still loves outdoor adventures; especially if there's puddles to splash in! This is a picture of her from her last birthday; she wasn't happy she had to wait for her treat!

·
Super Moderator Leader
45,789 Posts
Welcome to you and Hailey, love the pic of her with her tongue out, so cute!
She reminds me of my Cocker girl I had many years ago named Sophie. She was black also and had some white on her chest.

Good luck with your search for a Golden Breeder and puppy. You may want to look in the Choosing a GR Breeder and puppy section and look through the Puppy section.

I would also check out the GRCA, there is a wealth of info on there that will be helpful.

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Welcome to you and Hailey.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to the forum! I grew up with an American Cocker mix...he recently passed away at almost 17! Your girl looks so sweet :)
Thank you, Emmdenn! I'm sorry to hear about your Cocker mix; he lived such a long life!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts