Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Ardeagold has some really good supplement suggestions that might help stave off the hip displasia..Or you could start a thread along the lines of supplements for young HD dogs..I am really glad you found room in your heart for this boy! Good luck and have fun!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Ardeagold has some really good supplement suggestions that might help stave off the hip displasia..Or you could start a thread along the lines of supplements for young HD dogs..I am really glad you found room in your heart for this boy! Good luck and have fun!

Cool, thanks so much!

Our vet said Cosequin is good too, as a preventive and treatment. I will go over there and start a thread, so see what people think!

Btw, did you make it to the big dog show in your neighborhood last week? The Dogs for Wishes event? It was at some big horse place off Mazen and Miller.

·
Registered
340 Posts
No, unfortunately I did not. I wanted to but had too much homework (Im returning to college for more degrees), its Wags for Wishes benefitting the make a wish foundation. http://www.azwags4wishes.com/

Ive been trying to check in with Kerribearsgoldenkids (shes in the east valley) to see how it was cos she was gonna go and enroll her dog in the canine good citizen stuff.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts