Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a new member and just wanted to say hello. I live in South Carolina and have a beautiful golden named Lexi who is 1 year old. My previous golden's name was Seagram who I lost to cancer in 2004 a month before I lost my sister to cancer as well. (Hard year!)

The first picture is of our Seagram at Christmas which she loved. She was my first golden who was more red and I miss her dearly! Below that is a picture of my Lexi--who I've only had since September but LOVE her to death--such a joy to our family!!

Attachments

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Seagram and Lexi are both beautiful girls. I'm sorry you lost Seagram and your sister. that must have been an unbelievably tough year.

Where did you get Lexi? They sure do worm their way into our hearts quickly.;)

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Very sorry for your losses but I'm sure a handsome new golden puppy helps to ease the pain. Please make yourself at home here.

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
Welcome from Georgia to you and Lexi!:wavey:

Seagram was a very pretty redhead:). So sorry she was lost to cancer.
I am sure you will meet many new friends here so have fun and post lots of pictures!

Al & Tuff Dog

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome to the forum,
Lexi is a gorgeous little girl and I love her zipper nose.
I am so sorry for the loss of your Seagram and your sister. May all of your memories help to heal your pain. She looks such a sweetie especially under the tree.

Glad you have joined us.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the warm welcomes

I have not heard of a "zipper nose" before...how cute!

I got Lexi from a breeder in Hartsville, SC name Goldminer's Goldens. She's got some beautiful dogs and I've attached her wepage. Lexi was returned to the breeder at 10 months old from her from her first family who felt they didn't "connect" with her. But she has connected to our family VERY quickly and I can't imagine life without her! I think she just has a few bad habits that I'm working with her on and perhaps they didn't like them. Plus I think she was crated all day, which I don't do....she actually gets to come to work with me on most days.

http://dogwebs.net/GOLDMINER/

Thanks for the warm welcomes!
Susanne

1 - 9 of 9 Posts